Sick Doctors Trust Tel: 0370 444 5163
The Sick Doctors Trust is a charity which helps doctors, dentists, medical and dental students with problems with addiction.
- British Doctors and Dentists Group (BDDG) Tel: 07792 819 966
- Email: email@example.com
The British Doctors’ and Dentists’ Group is a mutual help group for doctors and dentists who are recovering, or wish to recover, from addiction to or dependency on alcohol or other drugs.
- Narcotics Anonymous Tel: 0845 373 3366
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem, who meet regularly to help each other stay clean.
- Alcoholics Anonymous 0845 769 7555 Helpline available 10 am – 10 pm Everyday
- Email: helpalcoholics-anonymous.org.uk
- A fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
- Cocaine Anonymous 0300 111 2285 (mobile friendly) or 0800 612 0225 10am – 10pm Every Day
- Email: email@example.com. A 12-Step Fellowship welcoming anyone who wants to stop using cocaine and all other mind-altering substances (including alcohol and other drugs). There are many useful downloads on the website including Who is a Cocaine Addict?
- The BDA Benevolent Fund Tel: 020 7486 4994 Monday – Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide financial support, money advice and information when needed due to age, ill health, disability or bereavement.
If you are interested in speaking to us, click on the button below.